Manage your stock without implementing additional time
consuming and costly systems. B1 Optimiser for SAP Business One uses the latest
advances in technology and the internet to provide an easy to use, easy to
deploy and affordable inventory management solution for your business.
B1 Optimiser for SAP Business One is an affordable cloud
solution that helps companies reduce stock outs, excess inventory, and working
capital. It connects to SAP Business One data to deliver an inventory health
check, produce quality forecasts, reduce the time spent on manual tasks, and
solve the optimal investment required to achieve target fill rates. A web based
mobile solution, B1 Optimiser is easy to use and slashes time spent on
forecasts and ordering.
Why is it that you always have too much of the items that
don’t sell? Excess inventory in your warehouse is a major problem:
You have to warehouse it, costing you money
- You have to insure it, costing you money
- It’s value depreciates over time, costing you money
- It gets stolen, costing you money
- You have to keep counting the same stock over-and-over,
costing you money
- A large chunk of working capital is tied up in dead stock,
costing you money
Your business can do so much better
Imagine how quickly you could get rid of the Excess
Inventory in your warehouse if you never ordered the wrong stuff? You would
only order inventory that actually sold, and made profit, instead of inventory
that didn’t move, and cost you money.
What if you could always place the best order, even if your
supplier imposed some serious ordering constraints on you?
And when you’ve placed an order, but market conditions
change, do you find out too late? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you found out in
time, so that you can cancel the order, or at least reduce the quantities?
Minimise Stock- outs
Stock outs are terrible for your business. When a customer
wants to buy an item from you and you don’t have stock
- You are losing the sale of the product
- The customer may decide to buy their whole basket of
products from your competitor
- Your competitor may give your customer great service, and
now you’ve lost a customer for life
Don’t fight fires all day, because you don’t have the
Instead of fighting fires all day, wouldn’t it be wonderful
if you could just calmly take orders from your happy customers all day long?
Focussing on profit-making activities is so much more fulfilling than dealing
with irate customers.
Imagine how many more sales you could make if you always had
the correct inventory when your customers ordered it? You will immediately see
the improvement in your bottom line.
It’s proven that it’s much easier to keep an existing
customer than to get new ones. One easy way to keep those customers is to have
a great service level
Place orders quicker
It’s your least favourite time of the month: Ordering time.
You spend hours, if not days doing mundane, soul destroying work:
- Gather all the sales figures for all the products from a
- Attempt to do some kind of forecast, taking into account
seasons and trends
- Guess what kind of safety margin you should build in,
because you don’t trust your forecast, or your supplier
- Check what stock you still have on-hand, and offset it with
firm orders from customers
- Take the lead time for delivery into account
- Take minimum order quantities, order multiples, or other
supplier constraints into account
By the time you have all this information together in the
mother-of-all Excel spreadsheets, it’s out of date.
Your life can be so much simpler
Instead of fighting spreadsheets every week, imagine if you
could press a button, and the perfect order for a supplier shows up on your
No matter how complex your supply chain is, you want the
perfect order at every point in the chain:
- Fill the shelves in all your retail outlets
- Have your DC stocked precisely to supply your retail stores
- Assemble the right amount of finished good in your
manufacturing locations to supply the DC
- Order the correct amount of raw materials from external
suppliers, even if they have long lead times, to keep the manufacturing plant
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you knew that every ordering
decision at every one of those point are optimal, and driving you towards your
ideal stocking policy?.